Health Net Tv Pharmacy Privacy Notice
Health Net Tv Pharmacy’s Commitment to Privacy:
We at Health Net Tv Pharmacy respect and honor your privacy. This notice describes what information is collected, how it is gathered and used as well as our policies on disclosure and protection of personal information.
Additionally, Health Net Tv Pharmacy, by being a licensed pharmacy in the United States, provides all the privacy rights and protections to it’s patients and customers as described by HIPAA. HIPAA provides even further protections including demographic, personal, and health-related information relating to you in our records. Examples would include listings of medication or supplies we have provided to you, your health history, and your address, birth date, and social security number.
If you should have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us. Information Gathered What we learn from our customers helps us personalize and continuously improve experience at. The information we gather include the following:
Information Gathered from all Visitors:While you browse anonymous information is collected in our system log files. This information is used solely for technical and administrative purposes. Examples of such activity include analysis to isolate and resolve any possible program errors and analyze overall server performance. This information is also used to identify which areas of the site are more heavily accessed than others.
Information You Provide:We receive and store information you enter on our Web site or give us by other means. You may choose not to provide certain optional information; however, if you choose not to provide a required piece of information, we may not be able to provide the corresponding product or service. This type of information is used to provide you with the products and services you request. It is also used to communicate with you when the need arises.
Communications:To help us make e-mail more useful, at times we may opt to receive a confirmation when you receive e-mail from Health Net Tv Pharmacy. This is primarily used to ensure that there are no technical difficulties in the message delivery mechanism.
Information Disclosure Information about our customers is only used to provide the products and services requested. We do not sell or give away customer information to any third party.
- Agents: At times we employ other companies to perform certain functions. For example we may employ others for fulfilling customer requests including:
- Sending packages and postal mail via a courier service
- Analyzing system data for performance optimization by Information Technology Analysts.
- Processing payments by a Credit Card transaction processor.
- Providing customer service by consulting with other health care professionals.
The above parties at times may have access to some or all personal information as needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for any other purposes.
Promotions: From time to time we may send relevant information or special offers to selected groups of our customers who have elected to receive such information. We will not give any personal information during this process.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop, we may sell or buy business assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Protection Security: We may release account and other personal information only when deemed necessary to comply with Local, State or Federal laws of the United States of America. The information may be used to protect the rights, property, or safety of Health Net Tv Pharmacy, it’s customers, partners, or affiliates. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk management.
With Your Consent: Other than as set forth above, you will receive advanced notice if and when any information about you might be released and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share this information.
- We make every effort to protect and secure your information at all times, as this information is a substantial part of our business assets.
- We employ Secure Socket Layer, SSL, technology while gathering and transmitting confidential information for your protection. This technology encrypts such information during transfer.
- We also employ an independent Internet security company to continuously check and certify our online web services for potential vulnerabilities against malicious hackers to keep your personal information safe and secure.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- To verify our online SSL security certificate or to check on our system security measures, click on the shields below.
Accessing Your Information
Customers may access, and modify personal information, including contact information and any orders placed online via email or customer service. See contact information at the beginning of this policy.
Cookies are textual strings that is stored on your computer via your Web browser. These small fragments of information are to enable our systems to recognize you and your browser in order to optimize your experience at. Cookie usage is common practice and are mostly used to provide you with better service.
Your Web browser’s help facility has information on how to notify you when you receive a new cookie. It also has directions on how you can disable cookies altogether; however, if you choose to disable this feature, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features available on this and other web sites.
Updates to this Policy
This Statement was last revised on: October 16th, 2004.
Save more when you purchase more. The new tiered discount structure is automatic. The appropriate discount is applied instantly, as soon as you reach the threshold. This discount is specifically designed to off-set the shipping costs:
Many products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Meaning that even if you have used or consumed a portion of the product, but for some reason the product was unsatisfactory, you may still be able to obtain a full refund for that product. Under such circumstances, you may need to provide the reason for your dissatisfaction.
- We accept returns on most products within 30 days from the time of purchase.
Prior to returning any item, you must obtain a Return of Material Authorization or RMA number by calling customer service during normal business hours. Please note that we may not be able to provide the appropriate credit or refund for any returned item that does not have an assigned RMA number. Please also make sure that the assigned RMA number is clearly visible on the outside of the package being returned.
- All qualified returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
Refused, or unclaimed packages returned to us in good condition will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will only be provided for restockable items. No refunds will be issued for any non-returnable item.
- Health Net Tv Pharmacy will not be liable or responsible for any package not returned in it’s original, re-sellable condition.
Certain items may not be returned for a refund. These mostly include highly sensitive and perishable products. Some examples of non-returnable items include the following:
- Frozen or refrigerated products.
- Edible Oils such are Fish or seed oils.
- Special order items such as:
- Non-stock Homeopathic Medicine Potencies.
- All homeopathic liquid dilutions and tinctures.
- Any item not normally stocked.
- Large quantity orders
- Certain manufacturer’s items
- For questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact customer service.
- Please call customer service toll-free 1-877-7979-793 if you’ll be returning any merchandise to ensure it is returnable